NS Putty® Pads are a pre-cut ablative pads designed for easy application around single electrical sockets where fire resistance must be upheld in the event of a fire.
NS Putty® Pads be installed across a variety services and substrates including, Flexible and Rigid Walls
Plastic and metallic socket boxes Areas of Use:
• To reinstate fire resistance through walls
• Maintains Acoustic performance
• Assumed working life 25 years
For internal use Advantages:
• Highly flexible, moldable putty
• Simple to install
• Tested practically, with the installer in mind.
• Provides an acoustic seal.
Manufactured and tested alongside the entire FSi Fire Stopping range in the UK. Certification & Testing:
Tested in accordance with EN1366-3:2009 – Fire Resistance – Penetration Seals